Monday, June 27, 2011

Guess What!

At approximately 6:15AM on Saturday, June 25, 2011 Matt proposed to me and, of course, I said yes!

There's the ring! :D

And of course you want to know the story of how it happened:

While on vacation at Ocean City, MD, Matt and I planned to get up early on Saturday morning and watch the sun rise over the ocean. When we got to the beach, we found a lifeguard chair on 29th Street to sit on and watch the sunrise.
Matt popped the question just as the sun went behind a patch of clouds.

Seconds after that, the sun rose higher than the clouds it was behind, shining much brighter than it had been before. We took that as a good omen!
We have been engaged for a little over 48 hours and I could not be happier. I am so excited to spend forever with my other (and better) half! All of our friends and family are so happy and excited for us, and it could not be a better feeling. Riley is also equally excited and can't wait to "get married with Mommy and Matt." He has requested a ring as well. LOL! 
We have decided on Saturday, June 2, 2012 as our wedding day.


Well, I guess I better go start planning my wedding... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment