Monday, March 28, 2011

Wreath Raffle Winner!

As I stated before, I raffled off a wreath at the craft fair on Saturday. Since the internet has never seen an actual picture of this so-called "Easter" wreath, here it is! (Just so you all know I'm not fibbing) ;)

There she is! Ain't she a beaut?

So, the lucky winner of this pink-a-licious wreath is...

Julie Nottingham!

I have contacted Ms. Nottingham via email, and hope to hear back from her at her earliest convenience.

And I'd like to give a great, big thanks to everyone who attended the craft fair, visited my booth, and entered to win the wreath!:)

Until next time, toodles!

2 comments:

  1. I love the wreat and am so happy that I've won! You're booth was great and I hope to see you at many more craft shows! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! I'm so glad you like it:)

    I hope to be at many more craft shows. Haha!

    -B

    ReplyDelete