Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Pictures!

So it has been crazy over here. Really crazy. I have the craft fair coming up next Saturday (less than a week away), I accidentally buzzed Riley's hair wayyyyyyy too short, and we have been so busy that finding a time when it is nice outside and we are all awake to take our spring pictures has been close to impossible.

Hence the reason it's been a while since I have blogged. And the reason I didn't do a tutorial this week:(

But on to the pictures...

Here they are!

That one ^ is my favorite!



You don't even want to see the damage I did to Riley's hair. It is unspeakable. I keep telling myself it will grow back... But on the bright side, his favorite hat fits again:)

Hope everyone has been having a great weekend:D

Until next time, toodles!

1 comment: