Sunday, February 27, 2011

Craft Fair Info and a Surprise!

The Craft Fair will be held at:
Liberty High School
5855 Bartholow Road
Sykesville, MD 21784
On March 26 from 9am-3pm
And I am pleased to announce that at the Craft Fair I will be raffling off a wreath! At my table I will have the wreath displayed and Craft Fair attendees will be able to fill out a slip of paper with their name and either a phone number or an email address (or both) so I can get in touch with the winner after the Craft Fair. The slips of paper will be placed in a jar and I will pick out a name! I do not expect anyone to wait at the Craft Fair all day to see if they win the raffle, so I will be contacting the winner via phone or email;)

The only catch? You will not be able to see the wreath until the DAY OF the Craft Fair! Curious? Come check us out and enter the raffle:)

Until next time, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment