Monday, December 6, 2010

Wire Ornaments/Gift Tags (25 Days of Christmas No. 6)

I saw this idea on a website or something, but now I can't find where I saw it! So, I just kinda went with it and did my own thing. And here's what happened!


You will need:


  • Pen and paper
  • Wire cutters
  • Needle nose pliers
  • 20 gauge craft wire (the colors I used were silver, copper, and red)
  • Buttons (optional)


Write out your letter or saying.


And bend your wire to match! It's that easy! I added a gold button to this letter "A". For words with the letter "o" in them, I used buttons for the "o."


Very easy and quick to make! You can use them as gift tags/wrapping decor (tie them to the ribbon instead of using a bow), or as crafty ornaments to give!

Until next time, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment